Thursday, July 26, 2007

PIANO STUDENTS


Joaquina
Charles
Suny
Artemisa
Nelia
Hi,
It has been a while since the last post. Since I just got home from Matola, where I was doing my favorite thing teaching piano, I thought I would post a few pictures of these wonderful students who are progressing really well. Last month we received 10 new keyboards from a Grant called the Harman Grant and I am excited that now many of the students are able to have keyboards in their homes to practice. They will really be able to progress now! Suny is going to play in his branch sacrament meeting this next Sunday and Charles has already been playing for a few months. Joaquina is thrilled to be learning We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet. In October they will all play on a little recital with about 15 other students. It is exciting to have some young students who have the time to practice and many years ahead of them to be of service to their branches and later to their wards. They are true pioneers here in Africa!! This is the beginning of wonderful things to come.
Jana

No comments: